In this episode, I talk about:
- How was your transition
- Bring in the most income for your business without having to spend money
- Figure out ways to make it work
- Barter system
- Time vs Money
- How to get started with leveraging social media without a big following
Links mentioned in this Podcast Episode:
Biggest Lessons Learned from This Episode:
- Sometimes you have to trade time for the money you could be spending, so you don’t end up in more debt.
- You’re not going always to be able to do everything yourself. At some point, you’re going to have to outsource something.
- Comparing yourself to others will prevent you from moving forward.
- Don’t let fear get in the way!
Shelbi’s ONE THING:
Give yourself a little bit of grace. Motherhood is a fulltime job that you’re blessed to have. Your first priority is to provide these children with a wonderful childhood. The mom guilt is real. Providing them with the best childhood comes first, and it makes it easier for me to focus on building a successful business.
Connect with Me: