In this episode, I talk about:
- Leaving a corporate job to pursue a sole proprietorship
- Fulfilling the need for external validation
- What wellness look like
- Rediscovering Wellness
- Experimental Phase
- The financial story behind self-employed
- Money Mindset
Links mentioned in this Podcast Episode:
Biggest Lessons Learned from This Episode:
- If you are not in the place where you’re mentally ready to make a change, it’s going to be really hard to make it happen.
- It’s hard to make a hundred changes all at once. So, break it down and figure out what thing is going to make the most impact right now. Then take baby steps to achieve it. This will make the biggest success.
Jen’s ONE THING: Follow your heart and live the life that you love. Whatever that means to you. Also, ask yourself what can you do for yourself to live the life that you love.
Connect with Jen: