In this episode, I talk about:
- What the transition looked like
- Bringing a product to life
- Marketing the product
- How to use Binka Bear
- Find a local attorney to help with patent
- Provisional patent and utility patent
Links mentioned in this Podcast Episode:
Biggest Lessons Learned from This Episode:
- It’s good for kids to know your struggles, because it relieves the pressure off of them in the future.
- It’s good to know how to be wrong.
- Our journeys are foundational. Each journey lays a foundation for the next.
Kaitlyn’s ONE THING:
I want moms to be aware that the fact that you feel guilt means that you care and that you are a good mom. My flaws and the mistakes I make on a daily bases are teaching my children. I’m only human. Finally realizing I’m a person was a big milestone for me as a mom. I wished I would’ve realized that earlier. When I became a mom, I thought I had to be perfect all the time. That’s just not reality. I’m allowed to get upset. When I do get upset and yell at my children, I acknowledge it and apologize to them. It shows them mommy is a person.
Connect with Me: