In this episode, I talk about:
- Emotional transition going from teacher to launching a business and then becoming self-employed.
- Creating your life by design
- Helping other moms
- The impact you have on others
- Working moms wanting to be stay at home moms
- Personal struggles
Links mentioned in this Podcast Episode:
Biggest Lessons Learned from This Episode:
- When people give you consistent feedback, you really need to stop and hear that and take it in.
- Not everyone gets to do what you do, and not everyone is gifted the way you’re gifted. So, really own that and appreciated that and celebrate that.
Micala’s ONE THING:
Every day you have a choice. I had to make a choice when I was teaching, and when I was miserable. I either had to stay miserable or find a solution.
I think it’s important to realize how much control you do have over your life, your circumstances and your attitude. Look at how things are right now, and if you are unhappy with how somethings are, whether it’s in your personal life, career, or business, you have options, and there are ways to make it better. You only get one life, you’re not guaranteed tomorrow, so make the most out of what you are given.
Connect with Me: