Event Rentals / Venues
Elk Grove 95624
The Sunshine Event Center is located in Elk Grove, CA. Our venue is equipped with a cocktail or reception area, DJ station, 300 square foot stage, multi-media system and banquets tables and chairs are included. The large Event space is perfect for your next big day. The possibilities are endless, from weddings, receptions, birthday’s, briadal showers, to baby showers, graduations, fundraisers, or business meeting. The Sunshine Event Center is unique in, offering a banquet hall and swimming pool that can be rented together or separately!
Leslie Bosserman is an entrepreneur who works as a Leadership Educator and Coach with Lead With Intention® who specializes in strengths-based leadership and working with Mompreneurs in transition. Her husband, Joel Bosserman, is a Board Certified Behavior Analyst who runs an early-intervention program for children with autism.
Together, we have two young children and over two decades of experience in business and education, including successfully running start ups and volunteering locally with organizations like TEDxSacramento and internationally, living abroad in Amman, Jordan while we volunteered in local schools.
One of our core family values is service and we aim to use our experience, skills, and talents to support families and creative professionals so they, too, can express themselves and create something amazing!
You’ve already made the BEST thing in your life.
You created LIFE (maybe even more than once!).
Now let us help you create the NEXT best thing as you activate your dreams and get the support you crave!
The Makers Place™ is an intentionally-designed multipurpose space where working parents can create, connect, and collaborate while their young children are cared for in our Mini Makers™ Studio. As Sacramento’s FIRST coworking space with onsite childcare, we provide flexible solutions for families needing anywhere from 3 to 30 hours per week of care and professional workspace.
– A professional, open-concept coworking space with multiple rooms and workspace options
– Play-based onsite childcare for young children (3 months to 5 years) in our Mini Makers™ Studio (parents must remain onsite)
– Bookable conference rooms, meeting space, and event rentals (active members receive up to 50% off!)
– Professional and personal development opportunities from leadership workshops, lifestyle coaching, and a NEW Mompreneur Mastermind™ Program (more details below)
– Complimentary local Pachamama coffee (hot and cold brew), tea (iced and hot), fruit-infused water, and snacks!
– A serene bathroom complete with shower that you can use KID-FREE (towels and organic bath products are provided)
– Social and community gatherings to build relationships with other members
– A variety of flexible membership plans to meet your family needs and dynamic lifestyle
Our business is more than an office – it’s a community built on a share network of diverse experiences and talents. We can customize a membership package to include multiple children and both parents based on what you need.
As an alternative to full-time daycare or hiring an in-home nanny, our childcare program is developmentally designed around a “play school” approach that is based on a character-education model, promoting exposure to integrative arts in a play-based setting. And YOU get the added bonus of an amazing IN-PERSON community of other parents who are navigating similar situations while juggling family and professional work (oh and did we mention enjoying HOT coffee or even a kid-free SHOWER?)
We also offer drop-in coworking day passes ($20, childcare not included) so you can come try out our space and will even give you your first day for FREE (see link below to sign up)! We just launched some pretty exciting opportunities, including our premiere Mompreneur Mastermind™ Community and our new Mini Makers™ Preschool (www.MiniMakersPreschool.com).
Come learn more about our community and how you can reclaim some kid-free time as you create your NEXT best thing!
LINKS + SPECIAL OFFERS
– Membership Menu PDF: http://bit.ly/TMPMembershipMenu
– Schedule a Tour: http://bit.ly/TMPTour
– Complimentary Coworking Pass: http://bit.ly/CoworkingDayPass
– Membership Application: https://www.makersplacesac.com/join
– Mini Makers™ Preschool: www.MiniMakersPreschool.com
– Mini Makers™ Preschool Application: bit.ly/MiniMakersPreschoolApplication
– Co-Op Interest Form: http://bit.ly/Co-OpInterestForm
– Event Rentals PDF: http://bit.ly/PublicRentalsTMP
– Student Internships: http://bit.ly/MMSInternship
– Attend a FREE Community Gathering: http://bit.ly/TMPGatherings
– Register for a FREE Family Workshop: bit.ly/TMPFamilyWorkshops
– Mompreneur Mastermind™ Community – http://leadwithintention.com/mompreneur-mastermind (more dates coming soon!)