Become a Member
There are THREE WAYS to join MOMpire and become part of the #MOMeconomy movement!
You can join for:
- FREE– not a mom-owned business but want to be a part of the movement
- $97/year– get your business listed in our directory and feel the joy of referral based business
- $25/month– uplevel your business with resources, coaching, and features
See details below.
What you get for FREE:
- Early-bird access to events and programs
- Invitation to the Facebook community
- Monthly Newsletter full of tips, tricks, and resources to uplevel your life
- But more than that…you get to be a part of something bigger than you…the #MomEconomy.
business directory membership
MOMpire’s mission is to build the #MOMeconomy… making it easier than ever for moms to hire other moms for the support they need. We want to put your business in the pocket of every mom across the country. So, when she has a need, you’re there at her fingertips. All you have to do is list your Business in our Directory!
Maybe the Directory Listing isn’t enough for you and you want to up-level your business?
Then our Executive Membership is what you need!
What you get access to:
- Everything included in the free membership
- MOMpire Business Development Content Vault
- Monthly 1-hour “Ask Ashley” Member-Only Mastermind Calls
- Feature Opportunities on the Blog, Podcast, & Community
MONTHLY LIVE ASK ASHLEY CALLS
Ashley Meyer, the fearless founder of Mommies Hiring Mommies answers business questions every month for executive MHM members looking to uplevel & receive feedback and advice.
THE MHM CONTENT VAULT
Ever wish you had access to helpful business resources in one convenient place? From legal guidance to strategic business planning, the MHM vault is filled with tons of downloads (and it’s growing!).
If you really want your business to take off, there’s one thing you cannot do without – VISIBILITY. When you’re ready to explode executive members get opportunities to be featured on the podcast, blog and in emails to our thousands of #mommie subscribers.
Mama, we’re so excited to have you join us and truly become part of the #MomEconomy!
#Mommies Who Thrive in Our Community
I am so blessed to be a part of this group it is full of positive, encouraging, uplifting, successful mommas in business. We are all here to share and support each others growth personally and professionally. Do something for yourself and join us!Ericka Bradley
Huge shout out to MOMpire. Where else can a mom solicit trust and help to get her daughter to dance from possibly a perfect stranger? Well right here of course. Thank you for providing a safe haven for moms to be vulnerable, it’s an honor to be a part of this network.D'Niece Hall
MOMpire is an amazing group of business women! If you want a space to connect on both a business and personal level you have come to the right place.Erika McCaffrey
other moms had these
Is the directory listing included in the membership?
A directory listing is a separate investment of $97 per year. That gets you one listing in the MOMpire directory which provides:
1. Your business logo / image
2. Your business name, behind the biz, about the biz
3. Ratings (and the opportunity for your past / future customers to leave reviews)
4. Up to 3 searchable Categories
5. Contact info (website, phone number, address – if applicable PLUS a google map integration for people to drive to your)
6. Sharing buttons for you (and your customers) to share about your biz.
The Mompire marketing team pushes out the directory & listings to the facebook group, to the Mompire email list and through paid ads.
What is your refund policy?
Our goal is to serve this community – if you are not satisfied with our level of service and would like a refund you may ask for one and we will work with you 1:1.
Which membership should I sign up for?
If you are a brand new business owner just getting your feet wet in the entrepreneurial space, a free or directory listing membership will be a great start.
If you are a seasoned business owner looking to up-level and get more visibility for your established business, we recommend you create a directory listing and then upgrade to an executive membership.
Can I upgrade my membership later?
Absolutely! We want to see our community grow and progress – if you start off with a free membership, you can upgrade later by adding a directory listing, and/or adding the executive membership.